Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Home Improvements

I'm in the process of improving the look of my houses I built awhile back. Adding a bit more detail and color to remove the generic look.

Below is House 1 as it originally looked and how it looks currently.



You would have noticed the roofs are different and in fact they are two different roofs that are interchangeable.

Below is House 3 as it looked originally and how it looks currently.



As you can see the extra detail and color gives it a bit more depth and character.

Will post the other buildings as I get them done.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work, you can never have too many buildings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Al storage space is the only restriction in my case.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Hobbyworker will add as we go along.

      Delete
  3. Very nice work ! do you have a dedicated room to store it ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chariobaude. No dedicated room although I can leave a table up for a longer than normal period of time.

      Delete