Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yard 1 Update

Here are a few photos showing my progress as well as a few with the various houses inserted.









The last photo shows a possible combination of two houses and yards. All that remains is to dry brush and flock with ground cover. As you may have noticed I am having difficulty in choosing a ground cover mix for all my terrain pieces, any suggestions are welcome. I am thinking of a type of flock static grass mix that suits any general type of surface.

4 comments:

  1. Your doing a grand job, the yard looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Mr. Greg!!!
    I am using static grass from Noch (medium green)! I believe it can help you with your projects too!
    Keep up the great work!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing stuff! Everything looking so elegant! Thanks for sharing beautiful photos. These photos gave me lots of ideas.
    patio design

    ReplyDelete